The most difficult day of the week has passed, but some of us still need some motivation to make it through the remainder of the week. Quotes seem so simple, but they have the potential to deliver the power you need to keep going. It can be mood-changing or it can have enough power to be life changing.
Here are a few of my favorites I’ll share with you:
1. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
2. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
3. “The limit is not in the sky. The limit is in the mind.”
4. “Some people are so poor, all they have is money.”
5. “The best things in life, aren’t things.”
6. “If you don’t think you have any blessings, remember your heart is still beating.”
7. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
8. “Do what they think you can’t do.”
9. “Get out of your own way.”
10. “If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.”
If you have any of your favorite quotes you’d like to share please feel free to post in the comments below. I will be sharing Quotes to Live by every week.